- Hyderabad woman tortured by husband rescued from Somalia The Siasat Daily
- China's Ambassador in Somalia receives first shot of China-donated Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine – CGTNChina's Ambassador in Somalia receives first shot of China-donated Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine CGTN
- Somalia’s Farmajo Signs Controversial Measure Extending Mandate by 2 Years Voice of America
- Somalia’s President Extends Term by Two Years, Drawing Condemnation The New York TimesSomalia's president OKs mandate extension, alarming US, EU The Associated PressSomalia's Political Crisis Demands Sustained Attention Council on Foreign RelationsFive things to know about Somalia’s political turmoil Al […]
- Somalia: formal closure of the cVDPV3 outbreak – Somalia ReliefWeb
Latest from allAfrica.com
- [Monitor] At least 85 National Unity Platform (NUP) supporters have been released after spending more than four months under security detention around the country.
- [Nation] American troops who might not have done enough to stop an Al-Shabaab attack at the Manda Bay military Base in January last year could be punished after the US government ordered an independent investigation.
- [New Zimbabwe] Zimbabwe cricket legend Heath Streak has been banned for eight years after being charged with multiple breaches of the International Cricket Council (ICC)'s anti-corruption code, the world cricket governing body has revealed.
- [New Zimbabwe] MDC Alliance MP for Harare East Tendai Biti is heading back to parliament after a High Court judge Wednesday dismissed the top legislator's purported recall and those of five other party legislators who were once members of the People's Democratic Party.
- [Nation] Juba — South Sudan's President Salva Kiir on Tuesday afternoon took his first AstraZeneca jab.
Latest US News – CNN