Latest from CNN
Latest from TheHill.com
- West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (R) called Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.V.) a "professional politician" in response to Manchin's claims that the governor had used CARES Act funding for unrelated purposes.On […]
- A year after the frightening beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, the world stands on the brink of a fourth wave of infection as nations race to vaccinate their populations and […]
- Police in Boulder, Colo. are reportedly investigating after multiple officers were injured after responding to a massive party near the University of Colorado campus on Saturday night.Hundreds of people gathered in…
- President Biden is facing a growing dilemma at the southern border that shows few signs of abating: the number of unaccompanied minors crossing into the United States steadily increasing in […]
- Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's (Ariz.) office is pushing back against criticism of her Friday vote to reject a $15 minimum wage bill, with a spokesperson for the senator calling commentary […]
Latest from CBS News
- Missed the second half of the show? The latest on justice for George Floyd, coronavirus surge in Europe and one year of the pandemic challenges.
- "Face the Nation"'s Margaret Brennnan talks with 5 Americans on the virus' impact one year later.
- Gottlieb said the new variant identified in the United Kingdom will become the dominant strain in the U.S. and likely crowd out the others.
- CBS News senior foreign correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports from London on the global impacts of COVID-19.
- Dr. Scott Gottlieb, the former FDA commissioner, says the variant first detected in the U.K. "will probably cause infections to tick back up," but doesn't predict a surge.